How To Download The Liquid Music Player And Cracker Tracks in 5 E-Z steps
1. DO YOU ALREADY HAVE THE LIQUID MUSIC PLAYER?
If you've already installed the Liquid Music Player then skip to step 5. Otherwise, continue on to step 2.
2. CHECK SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Scroll to the bottom of this page to make sure that you meet the system requirements to use the player. If it looks like you're all set, follow the link below to go to Liquid Audio and download the Liquid Music Player.
3. SAVE TO COMPUTER
Follow the Liquid MusicPlayer download instructions until you are asked to save the file to your computer. The file will be saved to a temporary directory unless you specify a location. (We recommend that you save it to your desktop for ease of use.)
4. INSTALL MUSIC PLAYER
Close your browser and double-click on the file that you downloaded. (The file should be called flmp3017.exe) Follow the installation procedure until you see the player.
5. LISTEN TO MUSIC
Reopen your browser, return to this page and click on the Cracker track link below.
Listen to Disintegrating
-Any Pentium® or Power Macintosh® computer (100Mhz or faster)
- 16MB of RAM (32MB recommended)
- 50MB available hard disk space for file download
- Any sound card (or motherboard audio) - Powered speakers or headphones
- Color monitor
- 28.8k modem, ISDN or LAN-based Internet connection
- Microsoft® Windows® 95/98, Mac® OS 7.5.3 (or later)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator® (3.x or later)
Note: We do not support 68k Macintosh (68000 series)